A Top City in Metro Atlanta!
If you are looking to move into the North Metro Atlanta area, Woodstock is a premiere, sought-after location. Only 30 miles to Atlanta and an hour drive to the mountains, it is the perfect blend of country views with city conveniences. Not your typical sleepy suburb, Woodstock is alive with a vibrant music, dining and shopping scene in Downtown with more than 30 unique locally-owned shops and over 20 excellent restaurants, it’s hard to pick a favorite!
There’s a reason Money magazine declared Woodstock as one of the 50 best cities in America. With neighborhoods containing everything from new construction to established neighborhoods with tons of amenities, golf course communities, ranch-style active adult living, to luxury Downtown townhouses you will find plenty of distinguished homes for sale in Woodstock, Georgia.
Explore the Unexpected!
Woodstock’s proximity to Atlanta with access to major interstates and highways, there are unlimited possibilities for access to work and play here. Enjoy day trips to the Georgia Aquarium, AtlantaZoo, Atlanta Braves or Falcons game at the new Mercedes-Benz stadium. Want to escape your hectic lifestyle? Hike or mountain bike Cherokee County’s 23 miles of scenic trails. Drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains to whitewater raft, apple pick or simply enjoy the mountain scenery. Love water sports? Hop on our 12,000-acre Allatoona lake!
- Northside Hospital Amphitheater- Downtown Woodstock’s premier outdoor venue with year-round concerts.
- Greenprints Trail System
- Dixie Speedway- One of the South’s only remaining dirt tracks!
- William J. Long Senior Center
- Elm Street Cultural Arts Village
- The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta- over 100 world class stores!
- MadLife Studios- fabulous food, cover bands, dueling pianos and more rock Downtown!
- Reformation Brewery- (https://reformationbrewery.com/) Woodstock’s craft local brewery had fun tours and hip events.
- Taylor Randhal Mountain Bike Trail- Located at Olde Rope Mill Park the trail system consists of three trails of purpose-built mountain bike trail, divided into ten loops. Hikers are welcome.
Woodstock's Fun Festivals and Events
There’s always something to do in Woodstock. It’s alive with family events, festivals, farmer’s markets, food trucks, art and music.
- Woodstock Summer Concert and Series at Northside Hospital Amphitheater-
- Farmer’s Market (May – October)
- Friday Night Live
- Woodstock Spring Festival
- 4th of July Parade and Fireworks
- Brown Bag Concerts at Park City Center
- Memorial Day Ceremony and Veteran’s Day Program
- Scarecrow Invasion and KidsFest
- Christmas Jubliee and Parade of Lights- Drop off your Santa mail at our downtown mailbox.
- Downtown Scavenger Hunts
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please go to the following link to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request: https://www.fmls.com/dmca.htm. ©  FMLS.
Updated: 21st September, 2019 5:59 PM.